Friday, February 17, 2012

A Quiet House

My wife and kids went on a road trip to help out a family member in another state, so I've been left at home alone. Some people may enjoy having this type of time to themselves, but I usually hate being lonely. It's nice to be able to not have to worry about the kids or whatever, but it is still nice to have them around.

I usually don't handle being alone very well. I get bored easily, and my Aspergers does not mix well with boredom. I have some plans for a few things to keep myself occupied, and my work schedule will keep me busy as well, but I will have an abundance of time sitting around the house with nothing to do.

My video games are going to get quite a workout over the next two weeks.

One pleasant thing to discover from this situation: I genuinely enjoy having my family around!

No comments:

Post a Comment