Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Me Jelly?

So my wife is posting on her blog again, and of course she is instantly getting more attention than I am. It is only fair, though, since her blog is cooler and she's so much more awesomer than I am anyway - except for when it comes to making up words, I'm much more bestier at that than she is.

Seeing her blog has given me a few ideas and some inspiration on how to make my blog look nicer and a little bit more interesting. So over the next little while (when I have free time, which is hardly never), I'll be tweaking the look and feel of the site. Hopefully I'll settle on something that's better not worse.

I do need your help on this, dear readers. Please email me and let me know what you like, what you don't like, and what you'd like to see. If you'd like me to post a link to your blog, please send it to me. And don't get too annoyed if I decide to try and include the advertisements option to the blog. Don't hate me for being a sellout.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment